The MFS TP°……
units are designed for the movement of resins and other liquids from manufacturers supply drums or bulk storage vessels to systems such as single component dispensing valves or multi component metering mixing and dispensing machines and are intended to address issues of health and safety, relating to the handling of heavy drums or movement of hazardous products.
These units can be retro fitted to existing machines or systems and a range of optional equipment is available to tailor the design to suit the customer’s individual requirements, for example, the assembly can be trolley mounted for mobility allowing the pumps to service a number of dispensing stations. Level sensors can be fitted providing automatic shut down and alerts for high or low level conditions.
The pumps are fitted with suction tubes which are designed to suit a wide range of drum sizes and styles
Features MFS PFP°
- Proven Technology
- Reduced Materials Handling
- Low Cost
- Double acting for continuous flow
- Selection of pressure ratio’s to suit a viscosity range of up to 1,000,000 cps.
- Suitable for all liquids Flowable, Non-flowable and Thixotropic.
- Stainless Steel Option
- Suitable for all types of supply Drums
- Lubricated seal housing option
- Electro / Pneumatic Control
- Low level auto shutdown and alarm feature option
- Easy to Service