The MFS PFP°……
units are designed for the movement of adhesives, resins and other liquids from manufacturers supply drums or bulk storage vessels to operator controlled hand guns or driven control valves .
Health and safety issues which relate to the handling of chemicals and the movement of heavy objects are addressed by reducing the need for operator contact with the liquids or chemicals.
A range of optional equipment is available to tailor the design to the customer’s individual requirements, for example, the assembly can be trolley mounted for mobility and level sensors can be fitted providing automatic shut down and alerts for low level conditions.
A range of control valves, guns and nozzles can be supplied to cover a variety of applications
The pumps are fitted with suction tubes which are designed to suit a wide range of drum sizes and styles
Features MFS PFP°
- Proven Technology
- Reduced Materials Handling
- Low Cost
- Double acting for continuous flow
- Selection of pressure ratio’s to suit a viscosity range of up to 1,000,000 cps.
- Suitable for all liquids Flowable, Non-flowable and Thixotropic.
- Stainless Steel Option
- Suitable for all types of supply Drums
- Lubricated seal housing option
- Electro / Pneumatic Control
- Low level auto shutdown and alarm feature option
- Easy to Service